- Position at J&J: President/CEO
- Years with J&J Acoustics: 26 years
3 Things About Me
- Personal: I was born in 1967 in San Jose, CA, and have lived in the Bay Area my whole life. I have also been in the drywall business my whole life. I went to Chico State and earned a B.S. degree in Construction Mgmt. After college, I worked as a Mortgage lender for Countrywide Funding before getting back into construction. My first job in construction, after college, was with BT Mancini before I started working here at J&J to support the family business.
- Family: I have been married for 27 years and have two great kids. My son graduated from the University of Colorado and is now working for L&W in Denver. My daughter is a senior at the University of San Diego. I am very proud of both my kids and look forward to watching them continue to grow and mature. I am very fortunate to have a loving extended family with 2 sisters, 2 step-brothers, and a step-sister. Sadly, both of my parents passed away last year but we continue to celebrate them and the loving family they raised and the opportunities they gave us.
- Hobbies: My wife and I love to travel and visit new places. We love spending time in nature, whether it is in Capitola taking our dog for walks on the beach, or in the mountains exploring trails. I also enjoy golfing, skiing, boating, hiking, mountain biking, card games, and spending time with friends. Staying active in any way is really important to us and we are always on the go. We also enjoy visiting our children and spending quality time with them.
What I Like About Working at J & J Acoustics
The people that work at J&J Acoustics are the best. I am very fortunate and grateful to be surrounded by such a great team at J&J. The family-like atmosphere, camaraderie, and teamwork is the best thing about working at J&J Acoustics. It warms my heart to see everyone working in an environment that they feel comfortable in. I love seeing the many opportunities J&J has given to many people over the years. I enjoy seeing people continue to grow both professionally and personally, and it is very satisfying to be able to be a part of that. I also enjoy seeing the progress of all of the projects we are involved with and am very proud of seeing buildings throughout the Bay Area that we have been a part of.