- Position at J&J: General Foreman
- Years with J&J: 26 Years – I have 50 years of experience (all in the union)
3 Things About Me
- I am a Veteran U.S. Marines, Served 1 year in the Vietnam War in late 1969-1970. “I got out and here I am 50 years later still doing what I do best (work hard).
- I have two beautiful daughters, one is in her last year of her university to become a nurse. The other one is in high school. I am very proud of them both. They both live with their mother who is my best friend. She is the best mother any one could wish for. They live in our home in Manzanillo, Colima Mexico.
- I live in Concord, Ca. When I am not working, I am at home taking care of business. I enjoy riding my Harley Davidson, usually up and down the Deltas and around the Volcano Area. There are lots of great places to ride in the Bay Area.
What I Like About Working at J & J Acoustics
First I want to say I am honored to have worked for the backbone of this company, Mr. Jim Jean. He was a great man to have known and I have great memories of the times we spent together and will never forget them. Once Joe Jean took over it was the same great culture and he has kept those same values as his dad. The best thing I like about J&J Acoustics is that we are “one hell of a team”! That goes for both the field and office, I have worked alongside many of the office employees when they were out in the field and I know how hard they worked. I want to thank the office and the field for everything they do, they all “Kick Ass”! It takes all of us to be the best drywall, framing, taping company around. I could go on and on about J&J Acoustics, We are the best!!!