- Position at J&J: Framing Foreman
- Years with J&J Acoustics: 26 years
3 Things About Me
- Personal: I was born in Mexico City then I moved to the US in 1991. I joined J&J Acoustics in 1996 as an apprentice.
- Family: I have a wonderful wife and my three beautiful daughters.
- Hobbies: I really enjoy spending time with my family, it makes every effort worth it, It brings joy to everything I do. One of my favorite things to do is to go out and have dinner with my wife and my three daughters. We also enjoy exploring the Bay Area.
What I Like About Working at J & J Acoustics
Working at J&J Acoustics, I have been fortunate to meet many great, talented, and experienced people that helped me along my way in this industry. Some are still running work and others have moved into the office, and some already have retired. I’m happy to be part of this great team. It has been a very satisfying journey.