- Position at J&J: Drywall/Framing Foreman
- Years with J&J Acoustics: 16 years
3 Things About Me
- Personal: I was born in 1980 in Jalisco Mexico. I spent my childhood and my youth in Mexico. I came to the USA in 2000, I arrived in the city of San Jose, CA. In 2006 I started working at J&J Acoustics.
- Family: I met my wife Alicia in2009. We have 3 beautiful children, a 12-year-old girl and the 8-year-old twin’s a boy and a girl.
- Hobby: We like to go for a walk in nature, we like camping, hiking, and off-roading. I enjoy spending time with my family in nature outside away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
What I Like About Working at J & J Acoustics
I want to thank all the great people that I have had the pleasure to work with here at J&J Acoustics. There have been so many that have helped me become a better worker. I am looking forward to many more years working with J&J Acoustics.