- Position at J&J: Drywall/Framing Foreman
- Years with J&J Acoustics: 19 years
3 Things About Me
- Personal: I was born in 1979 in Michoacán Mexico. I came to California in 1996 to pursue a better, different life and career from my life in Mexico, not only for myself but for my family. In 2002, I completed my GED at Santa Rosa Junior College. After six years working for another construction company and helping my coworkers get unionized to help them get better benefits and wages, I was let go. It was a blessing in disguise as I began my career with J&J Acoustics in 2004.
- Family: I met my wife in 1994 and we got married in 2001. After bringing her to California, we have been married for 21 years. We have a son (19) and a daughter (16), they are the best part of my life.
- Hobbies: I like being active in sports such as soccer and going to the gym. We also like going out and shooting at the range and camping. I enjoy helping my son work on his car, by fabricating or teaching him how to use certain tools.
What I Like About Working at J & J Acoustics
J&J Acoustics is one of the best and most recognized companies in the Bay Area. They are also very professional and I knew it was something I would like to be a part of. Many co-workers have taught me to be a better mechanic and professional. They have been a good influence for me at J&J. I also want to thank Rick Wood for being a good leader, with his good attitude while talking to the people in the field.