- Position at J&J: Senior Estimator
- Years with J&J Acoustics: 27 years
3 Things About Me
- Personal: My family emigrated from Mexico to Texas and eventually settled in San Martin, CA. I am a 2nd generation drywaller. I have fond memories of my early days in the trades working with my father and uncles.
- Family: I have a wonderful wife and two sons, whom I am very proud of.
- Hobbies: We all have busy schedules nowadays, but when I’m off work; I enjoy… Cycling, Traveling, Golfing, Grilling it Up, My craft beer, and I am a 49er Faithful.
What I Like About Working at J & J Acoustics
J&J is a very family-oriented company that takes pride in its work and its employees.
Over the years, I have had many great opportunities to expand my interest in the trades. J&J has always been the place I can call home and I feel like I am part of a great company.
At J&J, I have always been given the tools & mentorship to achieve my goals and to gain knowledge.
With this knowledge, I now look forward to mentoring those who are coming up in the trades and company.
The Jean Family has always made me feel like family and this is a huge reason why I love working for J&J.