- Position at J&J: Framing/Drywall Foreman
- Years with J&J Acoustics: 17 years
3 Things About Me
- Personal: I was born in 1976 in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. I am the youngest of 12 children. I moved to California in December of 1995 and have been here ever since.
- Family: I met my wife in 1996 and we have been married for 21 years. We have 18 & 19-year-old daughters and a 14year old son, we are proud of them all.
- Hobbies: All 3 of my children play soccer. When I am not at work, I am at the field cheering my children on!
What I Like About Working at J & J Acoustics
I started with J&J in December of 2005 as an Apprentice but in September of 2009 I took some personal time off. I was then rehired in 2010. A few years later after completing the apprenticeship program, I was given the opportunity to become a lead person and after a couple of years I became a Foreman. The best thing about working for J&J Acoustics has been the opportunities for growth that I have been given. All those opportunities have allowed me to learn more about the trade and raise a family.