- Position at J&J: Taping Foreman
- Years with J&J Acoustics: 17 years
3 Things About Me
- Personal: I was born in 1979 in Mexicali, MX. I moved to California when I was 16 years old. At 18 I moved to Oregon for a job as a taper. I came back to California in 1998 and worked in agriculture. In 2005, I found a great job opportunity working for J&J Acoustics as a Taper.
- Family: I met my lovely wife in 1997. We got married in 1999, and we have 4 beautiful children. Two boys and two girls. Recently we became grandparents! I am beyond thankful and proud of my children. They are the reason I wake up each morning and go to work.
- Hobbies: When I am not working, I like to spend my time with my family, go camping, hunting, riding my ATV and, going on mini vacations out of town. I enjoy being outdoors and exploring in the wild. California has some really nice outdoor scenery and Mexico has the best beaches!
What I Like About Working at J & J Acoustics
There are many great things about working for J&J Acoustics one of those things are the opportunities to grow within the company. I was given the opportunity to become a foreman a few years back and I greatly appreciate everyone that helped me one way or another to become the worker that I am today. These 17 years with the company have not only allowed me to grow in my trade but also have helped me provide for my family and for that I’m thankful.