- Position at J&J: Drywall/Framing Lead
- Years with J&J Acoustics: 17 years
3 Things About Me
- I was born in 1976 in Jalisco, Mexico where I learned to play music at the age of 16. In 2001 some of my musician friends invited me to California. We came here to play music and that’s how it was, at the same time I started hanging drywall in houses I didn’t know anything about construction and I am still learning. In 2005 I knocked on J&J’s door and after 4 weeks of visiting the office, Jim Caruso gave me the opportunity which I continue to take advantage of.
- In 2010 I went back to Mexico and I met my wonderful wife. We got married in Mexico (2011) and I brought her with me to California. This was the best decision of my life, I have a son that I am very proud of, and I am lucky to have my great family.
- We like going to live concerts, going to the beach and outdoor walks. I enjoy reading good books.
What I Like About Working at J & J Acoustics
At J&J I have met many people who have supported me, good friends who I have learned a lot from in both the office and the field.
I am grateful to be part of J&J, each day brings its own challenges the same ones that make you grow. If you work with termination and a good attitude, you can walk where others only thought to do so.